As for tonight - a Last Supper of sorts - Taco Bell and Chocolate Ice Cream! A girl does need to go out in style!
Monday, January 21, 2008
27.4
Yes its true - 27.4 I'm making it public knowledge that I am in the "overweight" category of my BMI. I've been thinking - no this can't be - but sadly it is. I'm hoping by blogging my BMI number (because there's no way I'll actually reveal my actual weight) that I can be motivated to get to the gym tomorrow morning. Its just that the bed is so warm and cozy in the AM and its sooooo cold outside. But tomorrow I'm going to do it - no matter how tired - no matter how cold. It takes 21 days to form a habit - and tomorrow is my day #1. My goal number = 22.6 by Spring Break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just curious if you made it to the gym this morning... forgot to ask you earlier.
Post a Comment