
A sheet of handwritten notes, a glass of wine, and a bowl of popcorn. Tonight I am writing my LAST paper for a teaching course I took a couple of weeks ago. Yes, of course, it is due tomorrow, and yes, of course, I am just now starting to gather my thoughts. Some things never change. I work better under pressure - at the last minute. I'm trying to find just about anything else to do tonight other than write this silly paper - laundry, cleaning, scrapbooking, blogging. OK, time to get motivated. This is of course the last paper I will write for a while. I've been working on getting my teaching license up to date. I thought I wanted to go back to the classroom next year. Well I've since changed my mind. Being Jack and Nicky's mom is just too important. Don't get me wrong - I know I could do both well - but I just don't want to. I want to be wrapped up in the lives of my family - taking care of them, being there when they need me. Who knows - maybe I'll never go back. Its an admirable job, that of a Stay-At-Home- Mom. My Mom did it and she was great - really great! OK enough of this - time to get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment