Friday, March 7, 2008

The 5 Not So Obvious Things About ME

Noticed a trend so here I go:

1.  To talk to my mom at least 1 time a day - and actually most days much more.  It's like she's still living here.  It's great.

2.  I worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken all the way through high school and college.  I was even an assistant manager at one point.  I was most proud of my ability to pack a 9 piece meal in under a minute!  I still know exactly what went in the box: 2 legs, 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 breasts, 1 center, large mash, large gravy, large coleslaw, and 4 biscuits! I always smelled like chicken but was able to feed my college roommates very well for 4 years!

3.  My mom enrolled me in modeling school when I was in middle school - I think to help me with my self confidence and extreme shyness.  The highlight - I won a local contest for Esprit clothing and won some really cute free clothes.  Remember Esprit?

4.  I've been to 30 out of the 50 United States and I would like to visit them all.

5.  I can not make it through a day without eating chocolate - really!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG, KFC... LOL! That's TMTH.

Katy said...

Wow, Assistant Manager at KFC. Now that's something I did NOT know about you (and NEVER in a million years would have guessed)!