
Written by: Jack Strizich, age 7
One day in the town of Drop and Eat only pizza fell out of the sky. It fell as if it were raindrops. Then, the pizza got bigger and bigger. It covered my house so I could not get out because it was covering the front and back doors. Then I got an idea. If I can't make my way out then I"ll eat my way out.
Boy did I eat. I got out a napkin, fork, spoon, and knife. I opened the front door and devoured the pizza. Soon I was fatter than an elephant. But I had another problem. I was sick. Then my stomach was hurting and I did not know what to do.
I needed a plan and I needed it quick. I began with one thousand pushups. Next was 50 pushups. Then I felt better. All of a sudden I heard my mom calling, "Wake up!" I figured it was all a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment