Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome Back Mrs. Strizich

Well today its official - I am returning to first grade next year.  My principal called today and offered me the job.  Wow - so many thoughts going through my head at the moment.  Mostly excited ones - a few nervous ones.  This is such perfect timing really.  Nicky starting Kinder, Jack in 3rd grade, all of us at the same school, the school I opened way back in 1998, teaching with my favorite teacher and best friend of 10 years.  I couldn't ask for a better job - a more perfect job there is not.  Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm gonna miss you though...

Tisha said...

Congratualtions Susan....I mean Mrs. Strizich!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It sounds like a perfect situation for you.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Stizich,

I look forward to a wonderful and exciting year filled with much laughter, some tears, but mostly happiness doing what we love together.