What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.
Buddha
I'm partial to Sophie...it just sounds like a name for a cute.......................... ......................................................................................................... puppy!!!
My favorite from the list is Ella. It sounds like a timeless name. Latte, Chablis, and Flower sound like hippie names circa 1960s. Sophie and Rose evoke the 1930s Great Depression era. Sasha is way too Russian immigrant. Thus, I cast my vote for Ella.
8 comments:
For some reason... :)
I like Sophie and Sasha. Latte's not too bad either.
I'm partial to Sophie...it just sounds like a name for a cute..........................
.........................................................................................................
puppy!!!
Flower is my favorite from your list.
Sasha or flower, unless of course you're pregnant. In which case- Ella or Rose. :)
1. Sophie
2. Ella
3. Rose
4. Sasha
I really like Latte, but could live with Chablis
My favorite from the list is Ella. It sounds like a timeless name. Latte, Chablis, and Flower sound like hippie names circa 1960s. Sophie and Rose evoke the 1930s Great Depression era. Sasha is way too Russian immigrant. Thus, I cast my vote for Ella.
if your pregnant we should probably talk...no dog should be named latte nor should it be named flower, sophie of ella are probably the best.
Post a Comment