Monday, November 17, 2008

Ethan




Jack and Ethan met when they were only 3.  Ethan was Jack's first friend.  They went to the same preschool and now the same elementary school but have never been in the same class.  They've been friends for 5 years - through think and thin these two have shared a lot of fun.  As our time is growing shorter with the Ongs (they are leaving us for an adventure in Germany in January) I hope Jack and Ethan always remember this "first friendship."  Ethan had a sleepover on Saturday night and spent the day with us on Sunday.  The boys played and played and we hardly even knew they were here!  
Good times - good friends that will be missed.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Woman!! You are making this HARD!!

I think Jack and Ethan have that kind of friendship that can last a long time - the kind that picks up right where you left off- regardles of time or distance. I hope they can stay pen pals after we're gone.