1. wanting to do another half marathon. I'm missing running lately. Was thinking of the Rock and Roll 1/2 in in Phoenix next year but I think that's too far off. I need a closer goal. Plus I saw someone run by my house today in the snow and cold and figured he was probably training and was reminded how much I hated running in the cold. So now I'm thinking about the Rocky Mountain Half Marathon in June.
2. need to lose weight again. As usual - this is nothing new. Maybe if I do #1 it would help with this thought.
3. loving my clean and organized office and wondering why I let it get junky again. Also thinking I want to call it something other that an "office" - now that I don't work from home anymore it doesn't feel like an office anymore.
The picture I took of my junky office. Too tired to take another of it clean, but it does look so
much better now!

Signing off to go read my Vampire book!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment