
She came with Uncle Tim for a quick trip and even though she was only here for less than 24 hours we had a great day. Thank you Grandma for bringing scorpion lollipops and homemade brownie cookies with a whole tub of frosting just for us! Thank you for walking to the tennis courts in the wind just to watch us play tennis! Thank you for watching us ride our skateboards, bikes and scooters showing you all our tricks. We love you! And thank you (from me) for just coming to give me a hug when you knew that I really needed a good hug and some encouragement from my mom! I miss you and even though you are only a phone call away - there's nothing like being able to spend time with you face to face. I love you!
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Uncle Tim. The boys love how he jokes and plays with them all the time! Thanks Tim (from me) for being who you are. Who could ask for a better brother? I appreciate and love you from the depth of my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment