Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween



Really have no idea why we didn't take any "formal" Halloween pictures this year. This was the best. Jack was a warefolf and Nicholas was several different things but ended up trick-or-treating as a "cowboy gangster." His words not mine!

We enjoyed a fun evening with Mike, Kristi, Conor, Lauren, Steve and Even Kelham, and Brian's friend Dean. We feasted on green chili before heading out for the evening. The night was beautiful. The kids didn't even need the usual coats, hats and mittens. We made it around our neighborhood and the kids ended up with lots and lots of candy.

The next day I offered the boys 5 cents for each piece of candy. They each ended up with $12 and Brian and I were happy not to have the candy around the house! It was a win-win situation!

1 comment:

Kirby said...

I need to try buying my kids candy next year. We have a HUGE box of candy still. I have it hidden for the moment. I think some of it will make it to school for decorating gingerbread houses. :-)