Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanskgiving Holiday

We had such a fun Thanksgiving week. It started last Saturday when Mom and Dad arrived from Arizona. They boys waited in the front yard all morning for them to get here. We had so much fun spending time together watching TV, playing games, eating delicious food, and just being together. The week couldn't have been more perfect.

Thanks Mom and Dad for traveling to be with us for Thanksgiving. We love spending time with you. The boys miss you already! As do I! Love you!

A little game of Monopoly while mom and I worked on a sewing project:

Mom and I on Thanksgiving day:

We were lucky to have Mike and Kristi and family with us for Thanksgiving. We just love when we can be together for a holiday. Kristi's family was also here from Oregon; her brother Scott, his wife Sandy and Kristi's parents Bob and Alice. Just a perfect day!

Jack with Sandy and Grandma Alice:

Conor, Nicholas and Lauren enjoying the best part of Thanksgiving dinner - the desert!

Nichols cuddling with his dog Sophie:

Buddy Barker:

Grandma and Nicholas:

No comments: