
Everyone in our family has a nickname. Brian’s is Boo, Jack’s is Jacky, Jackson, Jack Jack, and many others. Nicholas is Nicky, Noodle, Nooders, and many others. Even our dog has nick names. He is called Buddy Barker, Buddy, Buddy Bo Bo’s, and some others that I occasionally call him that just would not be appropriate to write here.
Well everyone has a nick name in our family except me. I find that kind of odd. I’m I just not the type of person deserving of a nickname? I think not! Maybe I’m too conservative and Susan seems to fit me best. A few family members call me Sue - but I want a nick name - a real nick name. Something to match my personality. I’ll be working on this one - things like nick names take time.
PS - I’m open to suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment