
It seems that I am always a day behind. We went skiing yesterday to Monarch. We almost didn’t go because it was snowing so hard at our house at 7:00 a.m. but we tried it anyway. Thanks goodness because even though it took us almost an hour to just get out of town (due to icy roads and Starbucks) the roads were clear and dry the rest of the way. That’s Colorado for ya! Anyway a great day was had by all. You know - I’m not really a skier. I admit it! I’m from Colorado and do not particularly enjoy skiing. Yesterday Brian had to get us all ready to hit the slopes. He dressed both of the boys in the parking lot and put on their boots while I was putting on my ski pants. Then when I could not get my own feet in ski boots - he had to get me ready too! I am lucky to have such a patient husband. He never grumbles or groans - just takes care of us - all of us - all of the time.
Are you wondering why I’m not posting a picture of our family skiing? Me too! Our camera decided to malfunction yesterday. If its broken this would be our second camera in a couple of years. Either we have a serious problem with taking care of our cameras or they just don’t build things like they used too. I’d like to think its the latter. For now - we’ll just have to go with clip art!
No comments:
Post a Comment