Friday, February 29, 2008

2 Gallons of Green Twig Please...


And make it quick - before I change my mind!
For some reason - when things have been the same for a while - I feel the need for change.  OK so we are not moving to Arizona, not moving to Denver, probably not moving at all, so I look around my wonderful home and think, "What can I do?"  I wish I didn't need change so much.  A wonderfully insightful mom of a great friend of mine said that when you are constantly yearning for change you need to take a deep look on the inside.  Probably so - but for now I'll just take the green paint!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Loooks nice! I hope you'll post pictures when you're finished painting.

Sandy said...

ooooh... very nice color. The office will look great in Green Twig, I predict.