Today I received the best Valentine gift of all - a complement from your teacher. She stopped me in the hall to say how proud she is of you. She asked me, "Is he always so kind, thoughtful, and giving?" To which I replied, "Yes - he really is." (Because I know at times you have your moments - but you really are turning into this person that I am quite proud of - so proud to have for a son.) She said in class you are a model student and pretty quiet - always working hard - doing your best. But when you have something to say - she told me - we all really listen because it is usually so well thought out and insightful - something we all need and want to hear - something really important. So today Jack I just wanted you to know I am, and always will be, so proud to be your mom! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment