Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Blue Boxes

Is it every girl's dream to receive a little blue box from Tiffany & CO?  Well maybe not every girl's -  but I do have to say that I do occasionally appreciate the finer things in life - like jewelry.  This morning - amidst the craziness - I found a little blue box at my spot for breakfast.  In it?  A really pretty necklace made of hearts in the shape of a four leaf clover.  My thoughtful husband saying he picked it out because the hearts of course represented his unending love for me  (well he didn't actually say it in those words but I know he meant it!) and the clover for good luck with a tie to my Irish heritage.  Love you Bri! 

Are you wondering what was at his breakfast spot this morning?  A lovely Walmart plastic bag with running gloves inside for his cold morning runs and so he'll stop borrowing mine.  

Love - isn't it grand? 

No comments: