Thursday, February 7, 2008

Reality TV

I really love it.  From singing to races around the world I just can't get enough.  I'm picky about my reality though.  I only watch "mainstream" reality TV.  The stuff that can only be found on the good old network channels.  Can't get into those shows on the cable channels.  Not for me.  Just give me a healthy dose of Idol, The Bachelor, Amazing Race, The Apprentice, Biggest Loser, Bachelorette, and Big Brother,  thrown in with an occasional Last Comic Standing, Survivor or Dancing With the Stars and I'm a happy woman.  What is it about these show that I love so much? Not really sure - maybe is watching everyday people fulfill their dreams.  Or quite possibly it's dishing the shows events with my favorite reality show girlfriend - S.  I'm entertained none the less.   A few of my favorite clips:

 





No comments: