Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saving














I take a lot of pleasure in saving money for my family.  It takes me about an hour to go through grocery store adds and clip coupons but, for me, its well worth it.  My goal is to save over 50% each week and I rarely make it.  This week I finally did it - 51% off my total bill.  I was elated - even the woman checking me out could not believe her eyes when my total popped up!  I'm getting quite a stock pile of all the things we use on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.  All of these things pictured I've purchased for 50% or more off and many of the items were FREE!!  I love it!!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Good for you! Look how neat and organized your pantry is also. Very nice. I'll be thinking of you next time I check out at the grocery store : )