I want... health and happiness
I wish... for my boys to grow up into men with integrity
I hate... complaining - even though I do it sometimes - I still hate it
I miss... my parents deeply
I fear... loss
I feel... happy and content
I hear.... quite conversations from my boys who are just waking up
I smell... Starbucks coffee
I crave... sweets - but I am resisting
I search... for answers to all my questions
I wonder... about the future
I regret... a few things too private to share
I love... that I've grown from my regrets into the person I am today
I care... deeply for all I know and love
I ache... from boot camp - but its a good ache
I always... try to make the most out of each day
I believe... a strong faith will bring good things in your live
I dance...with the kids and with the girls to 80's music
I sing... loudly in the car, like a rock star
I cry... at the drop of a hat
I don’t always... stay organized, but I try
I fight... with my weight
I write... on my blog
I never... want to lose sight of the important things in life
I listen... to the sounds around me
I need... to read more
I am happy... for the life Brian and I have built
Saw this on a friend's blog - if you blog - you're next!
1 comment:
Glad you did this Susan! I really liked these....thought provoking and a good way to get to know you better.
Post a Comment