Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About Jack

I am... 8

I want... candy

I wish...  everything was made out of candy

I hate... salad

I miss... great grandma

I fear... darkness

I feel... happy

I hear.... kids playing

I crave... pizza

I search... for treasure

I wonder... if black holes exist

I regret... being bad to Nicholas

I love...  my family

I care... for Buddy and Sophie

I ache... on my bruise

I always... brush my teeth before bed

I believe...  in God

I dance... to music

I sing... to music

I cry... for my mom

I don’t always... eat

I fight... with my brother

I write... my friends thank you notes

I never... ride my bike without a helmet

I listen... to my teacher

I need... help when I’m scared

I am happy... for my mom and dad

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Great idea to do this with the kids!!