I am... happy
I want... Daddy
I wish... Daddy was home
I hate... spaghetti
I miss... grandma
I fear... witches
I feel... Jack’s leg
I hear.... an airplane
I crave... pizza
I search... for my popper when I lose it
I wonder... if Daddy will be home later
I regret... hitting Jack
I love... Jack
I care... for Jack
I ache... on my boo boo’s
I always... be nice to Mommy and Jack
I believe... in nectar
I dance... silly
I sing... about silly songs
I cry... if someone hits me really hard
I don’t always... care
I fight... with Jack
I write... my name
I never... pull on that branch on that tree ever again
I listen... for you if you are calling me
I need... food
I am happy... for God that he made us
1 comment:
I loved reading the “About …..” lines. It made me happy reading them. Also, I am looking forward to further posts about your garden. I have been kind of an armchair gardener since I hung up my gardening gloves to focus on writing my papers.
Down the road, you may want to try growing the herb lovage. It tastes like celery and goes with just about everything. I planted a small sprig in my garden plot and it grew into a lush shrub.
Post a Comment