Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break '09

Photo highlights from our Spring Break trip to Keystone.  We spent 5 days in the mountains and had a wonderful time skiing and relaxing.  Mike, Kristi and family joined us for the fun.  It was a memorable trip!

Boys having some fun in the village:


Half Pipe at Beaver Creek (2 little dots and big black dot = Jack, Nicholas and Brian)


Nicholas taking a break with Mom in the sun:


Cousins:

Mike and Brian cooking us some "grub"
Breakfast at the condo:

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks again for letting us crash with you - it was a perfect trip! p.s. I like your new layout, very cool!

Katy said...

Hey, sweet condo! I'm so glad that you had good snow and a great time. I love that you have some of the same pictures we have! Miss you guys a ton!